Force-Velocity Profiling Spreadsheet (Google Sheets)
With this purchase, you will receive a Google Sheets file that can help with force-velocity and/or load-velocity profiling data collection and analysis by allowing you to store data for multiple athletes and dates, and have that information automatically visualized in a meaningful way. For more details, please view the product description.
HOW IT WORKS:
This file is based on the work by Dr. Jean-Benoit (JB) Morin, Dr. Pierre Samozino, and colleagues. It is meant to allow for longitudinal force-velocity profiling and analysis for multiple athletes. The primary purpose of this file is to provide you with an easier way to store your force-velocity profiling data and observe changes in force-velocity profiles over time, and between athletes.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This is a free resource for our community. As such, this is an iterative file. Feedback from the community may result in file updates and expansion over time in an effort to best serve those who use force-velocity profiling in research or practice.
- Version 1: Force-velocity profile comparison between dates, Optimal Profiles
- Version 2: An added area for player comparisons, fixed known bugs in Version 1
- Tutorial videos are provided within the sheets.
- Access to Google Sheets is required to use this file/URL.
Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 1 (Beta), Version 2